2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4960 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest CardBoardDave

Ring failure leading to piston and cylinder om nom nom :rolleyes:

57f8d73c.jpg

1dc7f365.jpg

b8222393.jpg

bbf01acd.jpg

Bottom end not damaged as far as he can tell Going to flush it out with petrol.

Somthing ln the exhaust rattling loose so he is going to cut it open and de cat at the same time.

Cylinders fooked BIG chunk out of it, Piston is my new ashtray :lol:

It will be ready for friday :D :D I did say he was a god

Fingers crossed all will be well

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring failure leading to piston and cylinder om nom nom :rolleyes:

57f8d73c.jpg

1dc7f365.jpg

b8222393.jpg

bbf01acd.jpg

Bottom end not damaged as far as he can tell Going to flush it out with petrol.

Somthing ln the exhaust rattling loose so he is going to cut it open and de cat at the same time.

Cylinders fooked BIG chunk out of it, Piston is my new ashtray :lol:

It will be ready for friday :D :D I did say he was a god

Fingers crossed all will be well

so is it detonation?...pinking?...looks a bit like it

Squires cafe-forward slash-the big Yamaha Owners Club meet, wouldn't it be amazing for as many members from this here YOC to meet up at this bash, start planning now because the time will race by, might see some of you there hopefully :)

you wern't bloody kidding ?

Just about organised-have been to the 'bureau de change' and swapped all my Scottish bank notes for English ones, so no embarassing 'check out moments' :blush: "

BING-BONG, COULD THE FLOOR MANAGER REPORT TO DONNA AT TILL 5 PLEASE, WE HAVE A FOREIGN GENTLEMAN :farmerjohn: arrr, TRYING TO USE HIS COUNTRIES MONEY" :headscratch:

Well tent is up and checked out ok after hiding in the loft for the last decade.

:D:D

I've seen drewpy ride and you've got a 350lc so the words f**k that spring to mind   :ambulance:

Sorted yet Vez?

Sorted yet Vez?

No mate, i swapped the piston/rings and top end bearing last weekend, made the rattle/knock worse though :unsure: .

So i figure if i get some breakdown cover and just see how far i get. Considering just going for Saturday as it will mean carrying less.

Someones not enjoyed their stay :o

Not difficult to see why :o

How can it cost less for a chicken burger than it does cheese on toast :blink:

Not difficult to see why  :o

How can it cost less for a chicken burger than it does cheese on toast   :blink:

Maybe its re-gurgitated chicken like you get in MacDonalds

barra ba ba barf B)

Well I'm now not going. 

The answer to how far i could get was 3.4 miles. Went out earlier, the bike cut out at a set of traffic lights with a loud clunk and refused to start until it had cooled (turned over ok'ish just wouldn't start), riding home was like riding with the brake on. Guess ill be spending my weekend in the shed.  :(

Well tent is up and checked out ok after hiding in the loft for the last decade.

:D:D

your there already? :o

:D

No figured a quick check over on the lawn was better than finding out something critical is missing/buggerd 150 miles from home....

:D

No figured a quick check over on the lawn was better than finding out something critical is missing/buggerd 150 miles from home....

Going up sat morning.....

Well I'm now not going. 

The answer to how far i could get was 3.4 miles. Went out earlier, the bike cut out at a set of traffic lights with a loud clunk and refused to start until it had cooled (turned over ok'ish just wouldn't start), riding home was like riding with the brake on. Guess ill be spending my weekend in the shed.  :(

Flake !, thats shit news Vez, dont kick the bike too hard and knock it off its stand-it'll only cost you more :angry: , feel for ye mate that must be a serious downer.

Flake !, thats shit news Vez, dont kick the bike too hard and knock it off its stand-it'll only cost you more :angry: , feel for ye mate that must be a serious downer.

Cheers, My main concern is that its ok for college on the 20th, ill do more than kick it if i have to catch a bus there.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online