Another New Rider for Scotland :)

Disky
This post is 5059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Came across this forum whilst looking for information on tyre pressures for my FZS 600, and a lovely place it is too :)

Anyhoo

My names Ray, had my fzs for about 2 months or so,, and just passed my test today , wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo lol

Been out on the bike most of the afternoon covered about 80 miles or so and just love it to bitz. Bit strange moving from a 500cc to the 600cc fazer, couln't believe what a difference it is. Getting used to the bike now, just buzzing about Grangemouth, Falkirk, Bo'ness etc to get the confidence built up before the obligatory trek to the Green Wellie this Sunday, really looking forward to it.

R.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the 'ward' Rae, another Jock ;) , congrats on passing the test-just take it easy on that Fazer :rolleyes:

Well done on passing your test today Disky, what a day to get out on your own and take the bike to wherever you want to go.

But as BWJ says, just take it easy for a while.

Mike

See even Sassenachs care, the biking community has no borders.

just take it easy on that Fazer :rolleyes:

LOL,, only taken it to 50ish today,, it's a bit more powerful than the training bike (CBF500) but time wisely spent now will make it more enjoyable in the long run,,,, forgot to mention ,,,, Dare i say it...................... I'm a driving instructor LOLOLOL

trek to the Green Wellie this Sunday, really looking forward to it.

Congrats & welcome disky" If you see auld bikes up that way sunday , wave B)

, its the SCMC, Strathyre Saunter , they"l be lots of old dinasaurs oot that direction ,

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., disky !

:wavey:

Failte: new rider from Land of the Scots, to the YOC B)