bike test

wild foamy
This post is 5141 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey peeps

ive booked my motorcycle theory test for monday, got a full day lesson on thursday and hopefully will be able to take my Mod 1&2 test before the summer rolls around...

is the bike theory test any different to the car theory test? and how many lessons would i need to take before i have a good chance of passing my test(s)?, hope its not like my car one where i took 20 odd lessons, the day is costing me £100 :o.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

hey peeps

ive booked my motorcycle theory test for monday, got a full day lesson on thursday and hopefully will be able to take my Mod 1&2 test before the summer rolls around...

is the bike theory test any different to the car theory test? and how many lessons would i need to take before i have a good chance of passing my test(s)?, hope its not like my car one where i took 20 odd lessons, the day is costing me £100 :o.

I don't think the theory is hugely different from the car. Just the usual multiple choice and hazard perception.

If you are confident you can go straight in for your test (mod1+2), but you will soon know after the first lesson how many you will need.

Good luck

Vez.

hey peeps

Well its been a long time since i took any driving test so all i can say s good luck. :D

hey peeps

are you sure you have your theory test on monday ? i know some one who works at the one in manchester and like most goverment departments they are closed on a bank holiday.

as for the theory test it is fairly similar to the the car theory,there are plenty of online sites where you can practice, good luck

I saw some kiddies on their practical test yesterday, so I guess the Theory people are open too...

How'd you get on with the theory??? Hope it went well.

Had a mate fail his mod 1 last week, failed to stop in the box after the swerve test. He had his Mod 2 booked for the same day as his CBT expired last Sunday. Cost him £110 for the tests (one of which he couldn't do) and £90 for his CBT this coming weekend. He's rebooked for Mod 1 next Monday...

You do know your bike goes 10mph faster when you take the L-plates off don't you???

forgot to say, passed theory, riding lesson was okay and the instructor reckons i can go for my mod 1 :)... but due to my shitty work schedule the soonest i could do it was the 4th of June :'(... bollocks, should probably catch the end of the riding weather...

June??!!

That's mid-season, mate.

Rallies alone continue for the most until end of September, at least!!

Season is that brief period when all the butterflies appear in their immaculate racey leathers, with shiny bikes, to go tearing down the road at speed, thinking they're better than you because they managed to overtake, or something.

Oh yes, I understand now.

We have them here too, in fact they all went out for a flutter yesterday - So I stayed at home, sat in the garden and had a few beers!

Well done Stevo !,

and this weeks 'musical interlude' has been chosen by 'Da Foamster' B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv2NrPZaiiE

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online