a sad day for tennis

oldtimer
This post is 5295 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

> Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

>

>

>

> Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

>

> But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

>

> "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

>

> "It's the weight that troubles me (and) my ability to react quickly," she added.

>

>

> WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS KID THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING!! THIS SELFISH SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SHOULDN'T BE SO CONSUMED WITH "WINNING MAJOR TENNIS TOURNAMENTS"!!! WHAT ABOUT US.... THE HARD-WORKIN EVERYDAY FAN????

> 34DD's??? FOLKS PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR WARLOCKS LIKE THAT! AND THIS LITTLE BRAT WANTS TO HAVE THEM "REDUCED"??? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE.

>

>

image002.jpg

:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My God !! With that pair of melons , she has trouble playing her tennis and may be breathing also.

:lol: :lol:

Good for her.

Best of luck.

Slap round the face for any bloke who objects.