Distracting? I think so...

Cynic
This post is 5317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok this is going to sound letcherous but i dont care, this morning at work, 6 degrees according to the truck what do i see at the traffic lights. A delightfull young lady on a DT.

What do i really see. A 17 yr old with a fine bust and nipples like scammel starter buttons (she was wearing a thin sweatshirt type off the shoulder thing and jeans) she was VERY obviously cold. No coat, no gloves, slip on deck shoes it made some of my old scars hurt just looking at her.

She was pretty tho.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok this is going to sound letcherous but i dont care, this morning at work, 6 degrees according to the truck what do i see at the traffic lights. A delightfull young lady on a DT.

What do i really see. A 17 yr old with a fine bust and nipples like scammel starter buttons (she was wearing a thin sweatshirt type off the shoulder thing and jeans) she was VERY obviously cold. No coat, no gloves, slip on deck shoes it made some of my old scars hurt just looking at her.

She was pretty tho.

Not lecherous in my opinion. A sight to warm the cockles on a cold morning.

Come to think of it, it was a DT, she could be on here, Watford on the A41 white jeans, grey top, heloooooooo.

where's the pictures, WE WANT PICTURES!!!

I concur! There's nothing better than a teeshirt with Micky Mouse nose's showing through.

ok, I'm gonna start calling you Aqualung, cynic.

hahaha

Sitting on a DT

eyeing little girls with bad intent.

Snot running down his nose

greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Drying in the cold sun

Watching as the frilly panties run.

Feeling like a dead duck

spitting out pieces of his broken luck.

cyniclung......

ok, I'm gonna start calling you Aqualung, cynic.

hahaha

Sitting on a DT

eyeing little girls with bad intent.

Snot running down his nose

greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Drying in the cold sun

Watching as the frilly panties run.

Feeling like a dead duck

spitting out pieces of his broken luck.

cyniclung......

Finally (sniff) somebody understands me............

.. the truck .. at the traffic lights .. A 17 yr old with .. nipples like scammel starter buttons .. she was VERY obviously cold

And you could have put the DT in the back and put her in a nice warm cab.. You rotten bastard!

Letching comes second, I'm afraid.

The girl is still a twat and will one day really regret being such a fecking idiot...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online