Eygpt Loves Jawa 350 Twins

JimR
This post is 5187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just got back from 2 weeks in Eygpt and apart from the Choggie 125's/250's the most popular bike was the Jawa 350 twin so I guess if we lived there we would be taking the pee out of Jap bikes :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i had a jawa in my youth and put 117,000 miles on one set of pistons then sold the bike with the pistons i bought when it reached 45,000 miles ,you wont get jap crap doing that?

i had a jawa in my youth and put 117,000 miles on one set of pistons then sold the bike with the pistons i bought when it reached 45,000 miles ,you wont get jap crap doing that?

:lipseal::smash:

Gee that's funny,and your on a Jap bike forum,

Its time that 'saying' went to China, there's some real 'CRAP' coming out of there.

117,000 miles = 188,000 kms :icon_eek:

lipseal.gifsmash.gif

Its time that 'saying' went to China, there's some real 'CRAP' coming out of there.

117,000 miles = 188,000 kms icon_eek.gif

tis true ,i did it.on a jawa, so their with knobs ontongue.gif

:lipseal::smash:

117,000 miles = 188,000 kms :icon_eek:

I Worked with Yamaha for a good number of years but I also worked with MZ & Jawa at the same time and tbh both iron cutain bikes were good in their own field and I guess you are right buying a #24 from the Choggies is a bad idea

Regards Jim

Ah, its nice to hear the ol' warhorses have found their place in society and not been completely forgotten...

not long now and (hopefully) my Jawa will be roadworthy, and i will finally win the heart of the fair lady Goff :)

Ah, its nice to hear the ol' warhorses have found their place in society and not been completely forgotten...

not long now and (hopefully) my Jawa will be roadworthy, and i will finally win the heart of the fair lady Goff :)

that and your new uniform ;)

If the Jawa 350 are so good UP.YOURS why are you riding, in your words, a 'Jap crap' Yamaha 350? :blink:

Like swimming in the local Egyptian river - I think your in denile.

ATB

J

moral of the story is JAWA = AWESOME

i.e.... FOAMY = AWESOME

LOL, i pwned u n00bs, l33t h4x0r!

I'd go with the Jawa being awesome but I'll give you a ring some news to tell you

Regards Jim

• 4 months later...

Jim, """"""""""", what news is it

Its Jawa UK, Their making a come-back to the Moto GP, up- yours & wild foamy have been confirmed team riders 2010/ 11laugh.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online