xs400 tracker start up

drewpy
This post is 5391 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525">

thought I'd start it up as I have just upped the mains to 135 from the DOHC'c 125/127.5

runs a lot better now as you can hear, but its bloody loud and next door came out saying "Oh you got another bike?" hmm

nice quiet engine as well (compared to the exhaust :lol:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wow sounds good that drewps but put some long pants on. :lol:

its not that loud i couldnt hear it from here,coming on well mate cant wait to see it finished

Its getting there Drewpy, have you got any pics you can post of a finished tracker, one that has inspired you?

neighbours eh, I always get the "have you got the day off then", would love to reply with "you dont miss much, do you"?, but I'm far too busy boiling pig skins out the back for that :mellow::lol::mellow:

started off as kenny roberts modified xs650, then the idea grew from what was around. I get sideburn magazine which captures the spirit of the bikes, and also this.....

on the mile long tracks they are on 120mph and 8o round the bends. :o

Right, that looked like fun up til the clip of them on tarmac hitting haybales, when your finished your project your not gonna do that with it, are you? :mellow:

last time I saw 'action' like this was on a saturday sports programme (cant remember the name) but it was hosted by Dickie Davies, it also had wrestling, with giants like, giant haybales and big daddy, looks like a 'must do' tho', remember folks after you reach an age over, say 7, you dont 'bounce' like you used to, so dont try this at home ! :mellow:

Cool...was that the neighbours hand putting a stop to it all? :rolleyes:

not really, could'nt hear them anyway :lol:

another bike?"

nice quiet engine

Aye drewps thats a tame soundin four-stroker u hav ther . :unsure: get one of these to wake up them neighboursreal- noise B)

or TZ750

Aye drewps thats a tame soundin four-stroker u hav ther . :unsure: get one of these to wake up them neighboursreal- noise B)

or TZ750

dem links don't work for me!!

Hahaha, did y'all see the chicken legs? :D, I LOL'D

couldnt help notice all that wiring you've done... i should have asked you to come wire up my Jawa! ^-^

couldnt help notice all that wiring you've done... i should have asked you to come wire up my Jawa! ^-^

hey, they're called ice cream legs,

coz girls want to lick them when they're HOT!! :lol:

its stock wiring which i am taking out all the unessary bits coz I'm running with ignition, brake light and horn and that's it. minimum for the MOT

hiya , i was just wondering if anybody could tell me if the mounting on the xs250 engine is the same as the xs400 because i have a buggy project and it has a 250xs engine in it , but lacks the power needede to move it , so any advice would help cheers .. josh

It might work then!!! PMSL.

hiya , i was just wondering if anybody could tell me if the mounting on the xs250 engine is the same as the xs400 because i have a buggy project and it has a 250xs engine in it , but lacks the power needede to move it , so any advice would help cheers .. josh

exactly the same engine except for bore, valves and carbs

btw please start a new thread as its :offtopic:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online