here goes

cutthroat
This post is 5403 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, my names brian and i just bought my first bike, a Yamaha ybr125. a shiny brand new 09 model, direct from dealer.

anyway, i thought i'd say hi to all, and say a little about me.

32 yrs old, and lived around bikes my whole life, with relatives and friends owning them. having had the bug for years, i finally got one after many a week research, and got in my view the best 125 around.

such a sweet bike, i love it already

i would include a pic of my bike, the day i bought it, but computers are my brothers thing, and il have to get him to show me how lol.

glad to be here guys and ladies. and hope to be here for a long while

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, my names brian and i just bought my first bike, a Yamaha ybr125. a shiny brand new 09 model, direct from dealer.

anyway, i thought i'd say hi to all, and say a little about me.

32 yrs old, and lived around bikes my whole life, with relatives and friends owning them. having had the bug for years, i finally got one after many a week research, and got in my view the best 125 around.

such a sweet bike, i love it already

i would include a pic of my bike, the day i bought it, but computers are my brothers thing, and il have to get him to show me how lol.

glad to be here guys and ladies. and hope to be here for a long while

You can never escape, never they will never let you out, you will be trapped, tortured forced to speak in the tounge of Yamaha forever ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa.

Cough, ahem

Welcome to the forum, really normal we are, honest ;)

Still there, good. :D:D

Just to let you know, we've already run out of medium straite jackets, only got Small and Large left <_<

welcome to the asylum... er... forum

I'm also a newcomer to this web site although an old hand with motorbikes and already Ive been shown kindess when I was unable to post in the 'FOR SALE' section. Some one (Drewpy) posted my advert for me while the mods sorted out the problem. Great !

ATB

Ian