How F*%ink much?

drewpy
This post is 5411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

supply and demand aint it?, if he is the only person selling that part and someone else needs it then they have no choice really...

its the devils magic :unsure:

doesn't really break, as bearings take the rotational wear.

it would be cheaper to buy a whole bike

doesn't really break, as bearings take the rotational wear.

it would be cheaper to buy a whole bike

He's on another planet ..... who would spend that money on a part that never fails !!! If it has failed I would gues it's time to get another engine/bike .... I'll give odds on it doesn't sell

Regards Jim

Something not right there Drewpy, If only Fred Dibnah (God rest his weary soul) were still around he'd have that knocked up in no time, a pint first of course hey hey, just wonder what this joker would have as a 'buy it the noo' price? :mellow:

Something not right there Drewpy, If only Fred Dibnah (God rest his weary soul) were still around he'd have that knocked up in no time, a pint first of course hey hey, just wonder what this joker would have as a 'buy it the noo' price? :mellow:

Hi Jim,

that part is more than the bike cost noo and it never fails unless a part attched to it failss . but hey ho some nut may snatch it up just in case their's fail :lol:

Regards Jim

surprisingly, no bids! :lol:

I know ----- its a bargain --- only $9 postage to UK. Least hes not rippin u off with post :lol:

I know ----- its a bargain --- only $9 postage to UK. Least hes not rippin u off with post :lol:

Hi,

if you think its a bargain .... buy it and as a sweetener I'll do the postage

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online