The retards day out

wild foamy
This post is 5429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went on a rideout to the cinema in basingstoke with my 'crew today, went to see The Hangover and it was f*ckin hilarious! :lol:

the ride there was nice aswell, perfect riding weather and the traffic wasnt so bad because everyone else was at school/work, twisty backroads all the way!

23062009014.jpg

Meeting outside Ryans house

23062009016.jpg

In the cinema car park

23062009015.jpg

Car park pic #2 (childhood obesity, haha)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lemme guess:

Chest thumper MC?

or the "L" plate rebels?

so, all those smaller bikes like the cruizer and rocket, they are under 50cc? thats kinda cool.

how did you lot get in the pictures? its a 15 rated :lol:

looks like you had a good time, reminds me of me youth when that car park were fields!!!

how did you lot get in the pictures? its a 15 rated :lol:

looks like you had a good time, reminds me of me youth when that car park were fields!!!

and there were T rex wandering over it :D :D :D :D

looks like a good day we used tio gather on our fizzies like that at times

Merv

so, all those smaller bikes like the cruizer and rocket, they are under 50cc? thats kinda cool.

The cruise in the first pic didnt come with us to basingstoke, its a 125 chinese P.O.S and overheats frequently.

theres an Aprillia RS50, Aerox, Motorhispania RX50, Gilera DNA and some sort of Piaggio thing

can't wait until we are all on big bikes, down to bournemouth for the day, :P

nicee is all i can say, their a gang of us at college, sadly only one guy on his 125 n it aint me, he got a *cough*prill rs125*cough* looks sweet, sounds crap nd he cant ride it lol :)

cant wait to be on the 125s ether, havee to keep dreaming for now lol :D and the day out to bornmouth sounds like an ace ride lol, all i can say is make the world ur playground n sod them things called cars......

23062009014.jpg

Meeting outside Ryans house

Anybody wan't to buy a house in Ryan's street - looks like prices have taken a tumble!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody wan't to buy a house in Ryan's street - looks like prices have taken a tumble!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeh, we were acting like right little shits as usual.

peeing in letterboxes, smashing milk bottles, positioning garden gnomes in such a way that it looks like they are porking each other :D

yeh, we were acting like right little shits as usual.

peeing in letterboxes, smashing milk bottles, positioning garden gnomes in such a way that it looks like they are porking each other :D

Milkbottles? - it really is a posh neighbourhood! :D

lol the DNA is the best :P

whats the fastest out of them all ??

looks fun must be lous when you lot start up like a gang of screachin cats :P

Fastest is the Aprillia RS, then the Motorhispania, then im on par with the aerox and gilera, and the piaggio gets left behind

though to be fair, the piaggio has a lot more weight to pull :P

Fastest is the Aprillia RS, then the Motorhispania, then im on par with the aerox and gilera, and the piaggio gets left behind

though to be fair, the piaggio has a lot more weight to pull :P

haha lol poor piaggio :P

so how fast does ure dt go?

bet the aprillia has lots of problems

Hey Foamy

Next march im moving to Amazingjoke for 6 months - you and yer...errrmmm.... "crew"....can ride out with me!! :D

Hey Foamy

Next march im moving to Amazingjoke for 6 months - you and yer...errrmmm.... "crew"....can ride out with me!! :D

Oh Goff, i thought you'd never ask! :lol:

The aprillia is just as reliable as the DT, albeit about 10mph faster, my DT will happily pull 40 but is capable of up to 50 for short periods of time before ceising up, and on long-distance trips i dont like to push it too hard just incase it does deicde to overheat

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online