Matlock

This post is 5444 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Planning to go next Sunday Paul. Hopefully with some of the SRC boys (and girls) :D .

Hope to go to the Sqaure & Compass public house and have a go on the steam choo-choos which I believe is nearby :D .

Could you wait 'til next week B) .

Or go next Sunday too B) .

Ian.

Planning to go next Sunday Paul. Hopefully with some of the SRC boys (and girls) :D .

Hope to go to the Sqaure & Compass public house and have a go on the steam choo-choos which I believe is nearby :D .

Could you wait 'til next week B) .

Or go next Sunday too B) .

Ian.

Not going on my tod Ian, dunno about next week yet...SRC = SOC...?

SRC- Suzuki Riders Club.

Don't have anything to do with SOC anymore Paul (kicked out).

If you fancy going there next week too, give us a shout :D .

SRC- Suzuki Riders Club.

met OG there with friends @ Matlock, cracking ride via cat and fiddle.

OG had finch and chimps, i had chip buttie yay

darley moor some time soon OG?

SRC- Suzuki Riders Club.

Ian cant make it next week , my eldest girl is flying the nest so it looks like a busy weekend... :(

Where's that ?

a pub perchance :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

Actually its a rather famous biker cafe in Yorkshire - surrounded by fabulous roads.

SQUIRES

And for information - i dont drink that much.......

Actually its a rather famous biker cafe in Yorkshire - surrounded by fabulous roads.

SQUIRES

i looked at going up there in a couple of weeks time as its a seventies weekend saturday there and the ace cafe on sunday,thats if i get the fz painted up in time.

i looked at going up there in a couple of weeks time as its a seventies weekend saturday there and the ace cafe on sunday,thats if i get the fz painted up in time.

Let us know then honey - might come join you. It was absolutely packed with bikers yesterday!

Let us know then honey - might come join you. It was absolutely packed with bikers yesterday!

god i am stupid! good job i checked its next saturday so unless i go on the little un i wont be going,its sponsered by classic bikes there should be a lot of seventies bikes there, if you go up again beware of the two unmarked police bikes one is a hayabusa not sure of the other one, they mingle in with the rest of the bikes at the cafe ,the cop on the hayabusa seemed a nice guy but all that changes back out on the road.

the following sunday the 14th of june i am going to the greater manchester and cheshire vjmc show at the farmers arms at heatley near lymm,drewpy has said he is going and i can ride down with them as he only lives round the corner from me, must make arrangements.

hope you get the result you want from your exams,see you soon

Ian cant make it next week , my eldest girl is flying the nest so it looks like a busy weekend... :(

That's a shame. Hopefully catch up another time :D .

Hoping to get a few run outs this year. Squires, Rock & Bike show, Piece hall show and a few others :D .

SQUIRES

Well yorkshire is a long haul from here so say Squires it means very little to me but by the same token if I mentioned I was going to Fletchers or The Apple Tree which would be the pub ?

Regards Jim

Well yorkshire is a long haul from here so say Squires it means very little to me but by the same token if I mentioned I was going to Fletchers or The Apple Tree which would be the pub ?

Regards Jim

whats wrong with the drum and monkey?

whats wrong with the drum and monkey?

are you talking of the Drum & Monkey at Longdon worcs or elsewhere ?

Regards Jim

Regards Jim

Well seeing as most bikers who frequent Matlock also know of Squires, devils bridge, bakewell, cat and fiddle, snake pass, helmsley, horseshoe pass etc etc etc - i didnt think i needed to explain what it was as OGOAB knows it anyway!

are you talking of the Drum & Monkey at Longdon worcs or elsewhere ?

Regards Jim

at newbidge green, or maybe a pint of appletree cider at the apple tree pub, sorry jim just goggled them but could not find fletchers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online