WOOHOO i PASSED MY TEST :D :D :D

barwell1992
This post is 5496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HeHe i set out at 7am and arived at the test center at 8 (hour early) then when down to the off road testing grounds did that in 10 minuats(literly) passed that with no faults :D.

then waited 2 hours till 11am went out for 35min with the tesster and passed with 7 verry minor faults (kicking it in to nutral twice "i blame the bike") and the rest were minor missed checks.

its agony wating for my mum to get home to sort out my insurance for my MT-03 (gaging to get on it)

hehe no L plates

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niceee i applord you,

cant wait to get mine done tbh get the shitty horiible L plate of frnt o my windsheild which makes my bike look worsee

niceee i applord you,

cant wait to get mine done tbh get the shitty horiible L plate of frnt o my windsheild which makes my bike look worsee

haha cheers was realy nervos seeing some one yesterday fail it and some one to day fail it as well

i only had 2 lessons in total but they were 9am-2pm so quite long (with a our break) but was expecting to fail at least once

and im sure u will pass :)

just to be riding my de-restricted 33bhp 17 year old TZR i really cant wait lol =] :D;)

nice one :D keep up the good work!!!!!!!

HeHe i set out at 7am and arived at the test center at 8 (hour early) then when down to the off road testing grounds did that in 10 minuats(literly) passed that with no faults :D.

then waited 2 hours till 11am went out for 35min with the tesster and passed with 7 verry minor faults (kicking it in to nutral twice "i blame the bike") and the rest were minor missed checks.

its agony wating for my mum to get home to sort out my insurance for my MT-03 (gaging to get on it)

hehe no L plates

Big congrats well done.

Now to be the pc bore, you have the paper that say's you know how to go,stop and turn, etc.

Now use your head and learn how to ride.

Boring bit over well done................

haha well have been riding for a year now 50cc (bike but no gears) so just geting used to the extra bits (cluch,foot break and gears) other than that i have a prety good idea and my dad will take me out and show me the rope's more :)

cheers all for the comments :) :)

thanks :) well at least i can keep with the trafic and not get pushed in to the gutter because im going to slow (50mph on my ped)

well chufed at the moment but mum still hasent done insurance :@

thanks :) well at least i can keep with the trafic and not get pushed in to the gutter because im going to slow (50mph on my ped)

Excellent news - well done. :thumb:

Ride safe!

:D :D :D

question how are you getting 50mph out of a 50cc because most days mine struggles to reach 40 unless im going down hill. lol............... jus want the same feeling as you currently have lol, get some miles done on it and get learnin to take corners as proper speeds nd not 30 miles an hour, oh and btw BURN off the CHAV's on 50cc's lol what am lookin forward to most =] congrats gen :lol:

hehe no L plates

Well Done,

now thats over & done with what are you going to do ride sensable or just rag it everywhere ?

Regards Jim

Congrats its a great feeling you will be smiling from ear to ear for days stay safe but have fun

Well Done,

now thats over & done with what are you going to do ride sensable or just rag it everywhere ?

Regards Jim

haha ride sensible for the first few weeks and then rag it when its safe to do so after that "like when overtaking and such"

may do my advanced rosta or what ever it is test in a few months

haha ride sensible for the first few weeks and then rag it when its safe to do so after that "like when overtaking and such"

may do my advanced rosta or what ever it is test in a few months

stick with the sensible !!!! no :ambulance::cry2:

Regards Jim

stick with the sensible !!!! no :ambulance::cry2:

Regards Jim

lol i was joking :)

will ride sensible still need to find my feet on my MT its a lot difforent to the 125cc i was on so need to get used to it again i think do some slow stuf to get used to the way the cluch works compaird to the 125cc

lol i was joking :)

will ride sensible still need to find my feet on my MT its a lot difforent to the 125cc i was on so need to get used to it again i think do some slow stuf to get used to the way the cluch works compaird to the 125cc

You will find the bigger bike easier to ride at normal speeds you will only get into trouble is high speeds & perhaps, in the wrong places.

Regards Jim

ye ure right i wont have to fight to get it up to 60mph so will be more relaxed and i allready know it handels a lot better than the 125 but the cluch bite is a lot more snappy so will have to get acustomed to been smooth again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online