what yours called.

russ500
This post is 5476 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

been trying to think of a name for my sr500.lol,has any one else got names for there bikes. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

mine is brenda,, cos she is a nice shade of blue!!!! lol

My XS11 is named Brutus (he's a brute of a bike) and my XS400 is named Baby (she's my baby, getting ready for a complete resto).

Mine's called "The Bike". :lol:

Knew an 800 VFR called Lily and an 1100 Dragstar called Cerberus....

My green Divvy not got a name yet but 'she ' has a theme tune, cant remember the song title, its by velvet underground and has the line "shiney, shiney, shiney boots of leather, whiplash girl-child in the dark" !

mebbe I'll call 'her' Shiney ?

:unsure:

been trying to think of a name for my sr500.lol,has any one else got names for there bikes. :lol:

what about SisteR Soo?

Mine is called Glorious Gloria. Sorry,i'm new here,have introduced myself though on another post/thread or whatever you call them.

so don't spare the GG's JG :lol:

what about SisteR Soo?

thats not bad drewpy,mate i could go with that

thats not bad drewpy,mate i could go with that

not just a pretty face yer know B)

funny, all of my cars have had names. the best one being Smedley, my 67 Datsun pickup.

but I have yet to name the bike.

I don't know why, it just hasn't asked yet I guess.

(I'm quite sure though that since I leave for work at 5am, my neighbor has a few things he calls it....)

mine is brenda,, cos she is a nice shade of blue!!!! lol

my r6 is called "The Beast" i dont know why i just called her it at the start and it seems to have stuck!

my r6 is called "The Beast" i dont know why i just called her it at the start and it seems to have stuck!

that's my missus's nick name :lol: