Harry Smith
This post is 5455 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey people.

just got my yamaha aerox and i was justw ondering of a good way to convince my parents to de-restrict it any ideas?

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what, no gears, harry? :P

once you've done the 600 mile run-in period ask your parents if it would be okay, its safer, faster and you dont get laughed at quite as much.

i'd get bored of following you at 30pmh all day...

i was justw ondering of a good way to convince my parents to de-restrict it any ideas?

You could pass your test ?

Welcome along Harry.

You could pass your test ?

Welcome along Harry.

ha i mean after that they are reluctant to let me

ha i mean after that they are reluctant to let me

do it ure self there are many guides out there

my old 50cc non geard could do 55mph and out pace a geard bike off the line :P

that is definatly an option mate ill look into it are they on the internet or actual books?

that is definatly an option mate ill look into it are they on the internet or actual books?

tinter web all the way

get a aftermarket echaust but it will need the rolers fiting buy a michanic but shouldet cost much

Remove the washer from behind the variator on the back wheel, remove any restrictors in the airbox and drill out the stock exhaust, should get you to 40

if you wanted to get even mroe speed you start going into things like variator weights, big bore kits, aftermarket exhausts e.t.c

:welcome: 'Arry

"Hurry up arry com on " were goin down a pub [ de do da do da] Sham 69 [1979] :rolleyes: [ music man] Hersham boys < Am a man o" the world u kno> av been to hammersmith palle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

welcome by the way

Remove the washer from behind the variator on the back wheel, remove any restrictors in the airbox and drill out the stock exhaust, should get you to 40

if you wanted to get even mroe speed you start going into things like variator weights, big bore kits, aftermarket exhausts e.t.c

should get more than 40mph from doing that lol probs about 45mph i got 55mph out of myn from adding after market wxhaust and lighter rolers tuffer cluch springs and up jetting buy 5 sizes can/have hit 62mph down hill

ohh and also make sure you are not cdi restricted

• 4 weeks later...