Manchester Bike Show

This post is 5587 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

We would have gone if it wasnt so bloody pricey to get in!

Aye its pricey but i have been to many even back in the day at Belle Vue, and always look forward to them so hoping to go Sunday, you never know...I might even see an XVS classic and custom :lol:

Aye its pricey but i have been to many even back in the day at Belle Vue, and always look forward to them so hoping to go Sunday, you never know...I might even see an XVS classic and custom for when i'm older :lol:

May be going to OGOB, cant miss my bike....well thats what I thought....plenty of the "Oh..I didnt see you..." people out there. My reply is, well get your f*****g eyes tested!!! Its big, its yellow...Oh..and if you still cant see me mr/mrs then you should be able to spot my freaking flouresent jacket!!!

May see you there:)

pps..sry about my outburst..its 4.20am..just going to bed...

May be going to OGOB, cant miss my bike....well thats what I thought....plenty of the "Oh..I didnt see you..." people out there. My reply is, well get your f*****g eyes tested!!! Its big, its yellow...Oh..and if you still cant see me mr/mrs then you should be able to spot my freaking flouresent jacket!!!

May see you there:)

pps..sry about my outburst..its 4.20am..just going to bed...

hey son

We would have gone if it wasnt so bloody pricey to get in!

this is where being an old bastard comes in handy ! (only £5 for oap,s) so i will be going friday or saturday

this is where being an old bastard comes in handy ! (only £5 for oap,s) so i will be going friday or saturday

Its £35 plus £2.00 per call booking fee for my family for the day. Plus food and drink and travel to get there - I bet its almost £100 if not more before we've even bought anything.

Its £35 plus £2.00 per call booking fee for my family for the day. Plus food and drink and travel to get there - I bet its almost £100 if not more before we've even bought anything.

yes thats a dear day out, i sometimes do not realise how lucky i am that being an oap that with free travel and the discounts in entrance fee,s its a cheap day out for me.

way too expensive, donnington on the 7th Feb is the first show for me (hopefully)

way too expensive, donnington on the 7th Feb is the first show for me (hopefully)

Wot

kinda show is it Drew-p ??? And anybody been to malvern show 17TH/18th JAN Before is it worth SEE-ING :unsure:

Wot

kinda show is it Drew-p ??? And anybody been to malvern show 17TH/18th JAN Before is it worth SEE-ING :unsure:

linky here

http://www.classicshows.org/DoningtonBikeJapsFeb09.htm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online