Hey, wheres England?

Airhead
This post is 5841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, Just perusing a few posts here and there and couldnt help noticing that people posting from places in England are all flying the Union flag, and people from Wales or Scotland are patriotically flying their national flags. Had a look at changing mine to England only to find we dont exist but Wales and Scotland do! Any Ideas?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone, Just perusing a few posts here and there and couldnt help noticing that people posting from places in England are all flying the Union flag, and people from Wales or Scotland are patriotically flying their national flags. Had a look at changing mine to England only to find we dont exist but Wales and Scotland do! Any Ideas?

:mellow: Hello oldgit. I use Estonia flag. It miffs me they have Wales and Scotland but stuff the English. Anyhow thats the closest flag I found. :(

'have a nice day'

Hi OGOAB, just use the George cross from estonia, it is the same

Take your point though, recently filled a form in for new employer and could have ticked any one of a dozen or so boxes for ethnicity.

four shades of black, five kinds of asian, various other skin tones of indeterminate origin and under "white" I only had the choice of EUROPEAN, SCOTTISH, WELSH, or OTHER

I wrote ENGLISH right across the page, and they got the right hump and said I would have to fill another form in....................

I didn`t get the job, Iam pleased to say!

England dont exist but Wales and Scotland do! Any Ideas?

aye oldgit :offtopic: like we"ve been sayin for years bout ur footy team :lol:

na yer rite . countrys too politicaly correct [ frightened to ofend] GET YER FLAGS OOT B)

:mellow: Hello oldgit. I use Estonia flag. It miffs me they have Wales and Scotland but stuff the English. Anyhow thats the closest flag I found. :(

'have a nice day'

Thanks open road, I'm emigrating to Estonia just as soon as I get my passport sorted out...Oldgit

Hi OGOAB, just use the George cross from estonia, it is the same

Take your point though, recently filled a form in for new employer and could have ticked any one of a dozen or so boxes for ethnicity.

four shades of black, five kinds of asian, various other skin tones of indeterminate origin and under "white" I only had the choice of EUROPEAN, SCOTTISH, WELSH, or OTHER

I wrote ENGLISH right across the page, and they got the right hump and said I would have to fill another form in....................

I didn`t get the job, Iam pleased to say!

Good for you R1evad, I salute your whateverthewordis, I'm off to the pub to sink a few Estonian Wells Bombadiers,,,Cheers

i often tick the 'other' box and then specify underneath english.

we are the forgotten majority, its forking disgrace :angry:

Yes thats a good idea, might do that next time myself, Going back to the country flag as you can see I am now proud to be an Estonian citizen and flying the flag of St George and I recommend that all us English who are flying the union flag should take blackhat1250's advice and come join us GET YER FLAGS OOT

Yes thats a good idea, might do that next time myself, Going back to the country flag as you can see I am now proud to be an Estonian citizen and flying the flag of St George and I recommend that all us English who are flying the union flag should take blackhat1250's advice and come join us GET YER FLAGS OOT

Im now a proud citizen of Estonia.... Lol.... Nice, weather does seem to be better here. Had a ride about. Roads a little bumpy but easy enough to negotiate.

:lol:

Do Easyjet go there (here)?.........I can feel a new benidorm being born :lol:

Passport applied for, I`m going for dual citizenship ;)

Hmmmm............... It would appear , on closer inspection, that the only place the George cross and Estonia are ACTUALLY linked, is on THIS forum <_<

As the actual Estonian flag is somewhat different, being like the format of the Dutch and German flags, but in Blue, Black and White!

Still, dosn`t stop us being twinned, does it B)

Hmmmm............... It would appear , on closer inspection, that the only place the George cross and Estonia are ACTUALLY linked, is on THIS forum <_<

As the actual Estonian flag is somewhat different, being like the format of the Dutch and German flags, but in Blue, Black and White!

Yup, i think someone was having a laugh with the George Cross!!!!

WHAAAT!,You mean the Estonians have stolen our lovely flag and binned their own!!! :o

WHAAAT!,You mean the Estonians have stolen our lovely flag and binned their own!!! :o

Jolly good show too old boy, they Estonians know what side their bread is buttered on, what ho. Send a gun ship there I say, how dare they hijack the English flag :angry: