Gulp!

Malky
This post is 2712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, my first time in the YOC forum, in fact my first time in any forum.

The last time I rode a bike was about 10 years before the internet had been invented and 20 years before in smartphones. My last bike was a very unreliable GS550 custom. Possibly the worst electrics on a Japanese bike. 

Before that was a GT500 rattling rice burner - I can't believe they are worth so much money now. I also had an XS500 8 valve for a while, a CB550K4 and my favourite a CB350K4. 

I decided to buy something small and sedate as I wanted to not be too scared after all this time and in my declining years. How was I supposed to know someone had missed a 0 off the cubic capacity and instead of a B100P I got a Thunderace ...!

;)

Back in the good old days 4 valves per cylinder were state of the art so with 5 per cylinder and a tonne of other 'improvements' I'll no doubt be asking for help sooner or later including the best brand of washing powder to remove brown stains from my under garments. 

Bye for now 

Malky

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:biglaugha: welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Malky, never to old to have the shit frightened out of you! Welcome to the YOC.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online