NEW TO THE FORUM

MT10-
This post is 2889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,  I see you"ve the new MT10 ,    what like is it ,,  any pics av seen they have them awfull green wheels, :welcome:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the YOC - My favourite description of the MT-10 -  "The MT-10 is an eye-bleeding techno-industrial abomination, a cacophony of sharp angles and bolts and the odd flouro yellow wheel hub. It's a Frankenstein mash-up, as if the odd-looking MT-09 mated vigorously with the R1, and the offspring looks like it'll get in trouble just because of its bashed-crab face. " -

• Like 1

Welcome.

Just had to google this MT10 gizmo.  

Hmmm can never comment on somebody's taste but that is ......... different, like it just ran away from a Transformers film set.

Have fun!

• Like 2

Hi welcome to the YOC, your bike reminds me of the Vellocette LE Image result for velocette le from the 1950's I think, used by all good police forces for a long time, used to be called "THE NODDY BIKE"

Super quiet super comfy and an all round good machine, it is tho FUGLY! Each to their own :D

OO look what I found a28cfd06e424ac3bbe21194abdb4fc81.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Look forward to pics of the MT10. :photo2: 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online