TDM900

Lemming
This post is 2950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Morning all, just joined the forum, had my TDM for about 3 weeks now and loving it.

Part ex'd my Triumph Bonny America as she was getting unreliable, and as much as I'd spent on her, she still needed more, I need the reliability as I use it every day for work so I ended up with the Yammy, hoping she'll see me through for a good while now !?!?

Have fun

Lem

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On 29/03/2016 at 11:15 PM, Lemming said:

cheers man, I see you like rock music ... old, new, heavy, blues ??

I guess my music taste is a bit like me - so that's old then but do listen to all sorts. Got three grown up kids so I've listened to a lot of crap  different music over the years :):)

Blimey, you go away for 2 minutes and every bugger replies :D

Yepp, deffo like the 70's, even had the oil leak to prove it !?!?!

I've also got 3 grown up (I say grown up, but ...) daughters, and 2 grand kids

Had a variety of bikes over the years, first one I rode at 11 on a dirt track on holiday, little Baron 90cc automatic, moved to Zimbabwe at 13 and got my first bike at 15 (it's waaaaay different over there, or "was" anyway !?!?), a Suzuki B120N, I've had a fair few since but I'm getting advanced in years !!!

As for music, Rock, Blues, metal, some screamy stuff, acoustic, fairly mixed

Love The Alien films though, and Predator, and yes that's my tatt in the profile pic, got a Predator on the other side ....

Three daughters?! Poor thing!  :biglaugha:

Welcome aboard!