Your thoughts

Noise
This post is 3438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OJ my youngest rode an SR for several years until the call of big bikes finally made I him take his test, now there's no looking back. Don't feel a twat mate we have all been there just look at those big beauties as a goal and hopefully they will give you some encouragement to pass your test and get to ride beauty of your choice in the near future.

• Like 4

fcac8a8cfc33acba280251d31f7d9547.jpg

Thats what i own now buddy just slightly modified.

Took my mates Speedmaster out for a little blast on Monday night and i gotta say i flipping loved it! thing was tho is that it felt very tall compared to my betty and very top heavy, apart from that it was fantastic in the bends, very smooth acceleration and gave me a stupid childish grin on my face. Im gunna look about and test ride a few more bikes firt tho before im 100% commited on what i wants tho.

Are so the truth comes out, Betty is just a 125 and you have been telling us its a 650 :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

• Like 2

Are so the truth comes out, Betty is just a 125 and you have been telling us its a 650 :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

Yes i have lied to you all for so long i had to come out clean :eusa_doh:

Forgot that the 125 had the duel shocks and not the mono shock like the 650 dose. good thing really as it sort of proves that the 125 draggy looks like a bigger bike than it actually is.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online