Hello all. Just joined noob

save1111
This post is 3475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My name is Scott. (Save is my initials). Have had many bikes throughout life in a rainbow variety old and new. The last 5 years have leaned only to being interested in the vintage stuff. Just recently sold a pair of RD 350s. Too old to go too fast anymore anyway. Well only 45 but that's what my 11 yr old daughter tells me

Current project. Just got a clean all stock

1974 DT 125. Having shift probs. 2nd & 3rd fine but nothing else. Haven't done enough tinkering with it yet to ask for help. So I'll look around here for some past experiences and check it out proper and go from there

Just wanted to say hello and thx for any future input. Apologies for the long intro. I'll shoot for word economy next time

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum and great intro by the way.

Hiya ! Welcome ! Good Intro !

Yeh great intro.. :yeah: . side casing off and check the shift pawl first, little spring located or not,, post up a thread on this [workshop,,,]

daylight. Gotta extract that screw and move in to the pawl .. Hopefully no further. I'll put it in the workshop. Thx again. Pics will be up too mike1949. Such a neat little bike for my 11 yr old daughter. I've got her all into the vintage stuff

Thx again everybody. Really nice to find such a great resource and good people

• 2 weeks later...
:wavey: welcome! Look forward to the pics.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online