Just saying hello!

SCDave
This post is 3483 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just joined the forum, looks like it'll come in pretty handy!

I've just recently completed my CBT and am kicking about central Scotland on my YBR 125 (2013). I'm a total noob when it comes to the mechanical side of things, so I'm sure being a member on here will help me on my way - even if it's just the basics for now!

Going to wait until winter is over and done with before I go for the bigger test, after only a couple of months the novelty of the bike hasn't worn off, however the commute from Carluke to Hillington via East Kilbride (30 miles each way) is becoming a little tedious, especially when I know how simple it is to simply scoot along the motorway!

Anyway, that's my little intro out of the way - time to get to the good stuff :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings, yes pass that test and get a bigger bike for your commute. As I don't commute any more and only ride for fun I avoid motorways.

• Like 1

:wavey: welcome aboard!
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome from another "Beards For Yes" Supporter. :spin2:

• Like 1

:welcome:
  • Like 1