new to forum

mattviant
This post is 3492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I'm from port talbot south wales and I've been riding two years now but only getting on here now because my mate has recently joined and recommends it.

I ride a 2012 yam divi f and it's a quality all round bike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the site mate ! You'll enjoy it some nice friendly people here as I said !

Go easy on him guys he's popping his forum cherry tonight !! :P

• Like 1

Steady on now airhead :P we are slightly out numbered had to get a few welsh guys to join the party lol

my gran used to live in Brecon, she's still there but sadly departed.

Got some happy memories of the place, wonder if they still have the 'Promenade'...doubt it.

Hey it's good to have new members who join in so a big welcome to the new Welsh contingent

Some of the nicest road to ride on round that area not that I know yet as I haven't ridden a bike on them but have been a pillion a few times. Well we no doubt will join in a lot with the people who enjoy the social interaction lol especially a pub and a good ride out but not sure how many of you guys get down this way

:welcome:

Hi matt " :wavey: , I would like to try some roads down there, Maybe " we could have a meet in that area some time,,, I was thinkin about this last week , kinda cental for members,,, :jossun:

Me and Matt are looking to meet some nice friendly people here for a nice ride out and a beer in a local pub on the nice roads of Brecon

That's good be nice to meet a few new people with similar interests ! I wouldn't mind coming to the yoc meet once a year is it's possible will definatly do so on the ride out forum part