Bristol Italian AutoMotor festival

This post is 3674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How far is it? Just looking on google maps and I cant see any where other that hotels called cottonoplis,but shit anywhere you can go dosent look more than 10 hrs. From London

I go for that just for the gustas and ducks but i would be hanging around the lanticas,thoes thing rocked in rally back in there day

How far is it? Just looking on google maps and I cant see any where other that hotels called cottonoplis,but shit anywhere you can go dosent look more than 10 hrs. From London

I go for that just for the gustas and ducks but i would be hanging around the lanticas,thoes thing rocked in rally back in there day

cottonopolis was a name given to Manchester when we ruled the world

Ok just so I can get a scope of what is what how long of a drive would that be,I see that you get kinda blocked on the m6 when you get to birmingham area but it look like you could take the 449 and skip alot of city traffic.

It only looks to be about 200 miles,maybe not a ideal day trip but still doable

Was going to this as a few off the mv agusta site been asked to exhibit but to busy not long been back from hamburg (Germany) now that was a good ride just over a 1000 miles door to door and booked to go to Denmark and Sweden in May. TO FAR drewps how old are you ? Ps. Saw you pass yesterday

OH Drewps I think you just got slaped/labled as a pussy!TO FAR drewps how old are you ? He gave you a bike better get it done and clock some miles on it. HAHAHa.

Ps After sitting on ryans bike I remember how hard that seat is on the fz 600 better get some gel padding,speaking of,, whats up why is it not done yet???????

Well I know where your coming from Drew, I don't like doing much more than 100 miles each way on a day trip and I have a proper seat.

700 miles has been my maximum in one day so far. On a cold November Sunday...

But then again my Tiger is a tad more comfortable than the bikes you have Drewps... Ha ha!

• Like 1

cottonopolis was a name given to Manchester when we ruled the world

Then the polis cottoned on you were all theiving bastewarts,,, :D ...

Was going to this as a few off the mv agusta site been asked to exhibit but to busy not long been back from hamburg (Germany) now that was a good ride just over a 1000 miles door to door and booked to go to Denmark and Sweden in May. TO FAR drewps how old are you ? Ps. Saw you pass yesterday

you not been on the tracker seat have you? ask Paul he can tell you :eusa_shifty:

bit silly for a day out even in a car!!

OH Drewps I think you just got slaped/labled as a pussy!TO FAR drewps how old are you ? He gave you a bike better get it done and clock some miles on it. HAHAHa.

Ps After sitting on ryans bike I remember how hard that seat is on the fz 600 better get some gel padding,speaking of,, whats up why is it not done yet???????

can't understand why I can't get a spark :icon_redface1:

all the specs read correctly and juice is getting where it should, igniter was tested on another xj too :eusa_think:

Hmmm did you try the new coils at the same time you tried the cdi? Or just charging the coils to make sure they work?

sorry without both wireing diagrams to over lay and compare just too many thing to consider and I know you have scratched your head.

If you want /can pm me the wireing diagrams and i will look at them if you think it might help.Sometimes a fresh set of eyes helps

But it is prety straight foward power to pick up coil,pu coil must send signal to pin (x) at cdi,cdi must send controled signal to coil,kill switch side stand switch must not intrupt signal. so whats missing?

Hmmm did you try the new coils at the same time you tried the cdi? Or just charging the coils to make sure they work?

sorry without both wireing diagrams to over lay and compare just too many thing to consider and I know you have scratched your head.

If you want /can pm me the wireing diagrams and i will look at them if you think it might help.Sometimes a fresh set of eyes helps

But it is prety straight foward power to pick up coil,pu coil must send signal to pin (x) at cdi,cdi must send controled signal to coil,kill switch side stand switch must not intrupt signal. so whats missing?

I know, tried the old coils as I def know they work.

got a day off tomorrow and its sunny, so gonna start from scratch again

Just a thought are both pick up coils 12v or 5v reference signal?

Just a thought are both pick up coils 12v or 5v reference signal?

only one pick up coil on this version, uses a digital ignitor to work out the rest

Ya never mind i was thinking that you have mis match parts but remembered after that its all new to go with the new motor