Greetings fellow strokers ☺

nikodaio
This post is 3700 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm Nick from the south of England and I own a Yamaha RD350 F1 YPVS (1985) and a couple of none Yam bikes (pse ask if interested). I have only recently acquired this bike and I want to restore it back to original spec. Can I post piccies somewhere ?.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ha ha, hardly chewed out.

Hmmm, not many people on a motorcycle forum on a warm sunny weekend.

How odd, :)

Hiya Nik! I would suggest searching this forum for 'chewed out' but perhaps not on a shared PC!

Lovely sunny day - why are you not enjoying the tarmac?

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Yeah ok Cynic, I deserve that :-). AndrewElvisFan I'm going out this afternoon - yeah lovely day.

Wish I could too but got 2 poorly kids to entertain!

Hi nick :wavey: , an been in the garage all day,,[ DT near roaded,,],, but tomorrow " :jossun:

:welcome:

WTF is going on. I get chewed out for the honest mistake of posting before introducing myself. Then when I introduce myself .... 'king tumbleweed.

and LOL an hour and half went by, you must be the most impatient person I've seen on here lol Don't worry all the welcomes will come in due time.... Half the time people post one question here never to be heard from again, so it gets frustrating answering questions for people like that, mostly because their questions have already been answered and they can't be bothered to use the search functions. That's why everyone says post an introduction so we know who you are! :D

And to post pictures, you need to sign up at a place like flickr.com or photobucket.com and then link the photos from there.

• Like 1

and LOL an hour and half went by, you must be the most impatient person I've seen on here lol Don't worry all the welcomes will come in due time.... Half the time people post one question here never to be heard from again, so it gets frustrating answering questions for people like that, mostly because their questions have already been answered and they can't be bothered to use the search functions. That's why everyone says post an introduction so we know who you are! :D

And to post pictures, you need to sign up at a place like flickr.com or photobucket.com and then link the photos from there.

Sorry, yes I think I must be ...... need to take my medication ;-). Oh and thanks for the tip about the photos

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online