HELP PLEASE RELATIVE MISSING WISBEACH CAMBS

SteffanV
This post is 3708 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My Wife's, Cousin's husband, Steven Fox went missing on Friday Morning (31st January) from Wisbech in Cambs..anybody in the area please take a look at the photo on either of the local media links.

Thanks, just clutching at straws

http://www.wisbechstandard.co.uk/news/daughter_s_dramatic_plea_please_please_help_find_my_missing_father_1_3273205

"Charlotte Fox said her father left home without money or a car or a phone.

She said of her father Steven: “He is said to be wearing dark denim jeans and a blue National Geographic fleece and some brown shoes.

“He is just over 6ft and has dark thin hair with a double crown. He has a few grey hairs but is more noticeable in his eyebrows.

“He is 49 and is suffering depression and post traumatic stress. He has autistic tendencies. Police have been searching all day, helicopters and special teams.”

Charlotte has blitzed social media to encourage anyone who might have seen her father to contact police.

A Cambs police spokesman said Mr Fox has links to Wisbech and March.

A police spokesman said: “We are increasingly concerned for Steven’s welfare and would urge anyone who has any information about his whereabouts to call police.”

Anyone with information should call police on 101.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2014-02-02/search-for-missing-wisbech-man/

Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a missing man in the Wisbech area.

Stephen Fox, 49, of Clarkson Avenue, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, has not been seen since about 7am on Friday 31 January.

He is described as white, 6'2'', slim with short black thinning hair, clean shaven with brown eyes and a clear complexion.

He was last seen in the Wisbech area and was wearing a black fleece with a yellow collar and National Geographic logo, dark jeans and brown shoes.

He has links to Wisbech and March.

A police spokesman said: "We are increasingly concerned for Stephen's welfare and would urge anyone who has any information about his whereabouts to call police."

Anyone with information should call police on 101.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hope he is found soon and in good health. Sorry I can't do to much to help.

• 1 month later...

A sad conclusion this week to the search for Steven Fox; missing since 31st Jan, the police found his body last week in the river Nene. They believe he had gone into the water on the same day he left his home. Please say a prayer or spare a thought for Catherine and the children; James, Charlotte & Peter.

Thanks for pinning my appeal to the top, unfortunately in the end there was nothing anyone could have done.

Truly sorry to hear the news Steffan. Will send thoughts out to all who knew Steven x

Sad story may he rest in peace

So Sad, condolences to the family and friends he left behind.

RIP

Sorry to hear your news Steffan, Sometimes there is nothing you can do but live through it and remember the best of times. My condolences to your family on their loss.

Sorry to hear about this Steffan, Hope the family is coping ok such a sad thing to happen and such a horrible thing to have to find out.

Love to you and all the family