2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3505 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'll be heading down the a50 and then a453 straight into notts.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'd love to come to this but by the time I get up there on A roads the weekend will be over and i'll probably need a rebuild haha. Once i've done my full bike test next year i'll come to the next one!

Nice bike finnerz, thats what I want when I pass my test. Either that or just to piss my old man off ( triumph is like a religion to him ) I may get an R6 haha.

I take it were meeting at mac D's in Urmston, Drew & Kev anyone else ?

aye,Leaving at 10, be at oil can for 11am for nice brekky and a cappucino!

is that too late/early?

I don't think I can make it, that's still to early :razz:

make your own way there then :razz:

I'll be heading down the a50 and then a453 straight into notts.

Good stuff. I guess you know that the 543 is road worked up because of the duel carriageway build? Keep an eye out for the speed cameras.

I will be at west bridgeford macs at 12.

• Like 2

Hi folks, this sounds like fun, unfortunately I'm racing that weekend at Snetterton :(

Paul! :shakeno:

Indian Curry house!

OK so last time me n blackhat were there we found an 'indian'

I will be going there on Saturday night who wants to join us, I'm thinking of booking some tables around 8pm is that alright?

BTW I'm going on the TTR this time, not 2 strokin ;)

Paul can you take me off the list please - my ulcers are back according to the quack and I'm not to have spicy food for a fortnight! :(

dunna worry mate, as usual the response want up to much so there isnt any list, we'll have to sort something out at the weekend

:eusa_shifty:

Paul can you take me off the list please - my ulcers are back according to the quack and I'm not to have spicy food for a fortnight! :(

your well & truly fooked Elvis cos you wont be able to handle Squires food either, best get Mrs Elvis to pack you some butties :eusa_shifty:

• Like 2

I have pills which should counter grease and charcoal just not too much spice or flavour!

The burgers always smell nice and the tea is drinkable. If you eat on the way up on Friday and at seaways on Saturday you should be OK. I would still pack a couple of tuna & mayo sarnies just to be sure. You could go to the outside hut, ask for a large cup of hot water and explain that it is for your indigestion. When you get it just pour it into a pot noodle you just happen to have packed for the journey.

• Like 1

one of the 2 stroke guys just found last years rideout vid. Front runners of course

• Like 2