a serious note

liquidcooled
This post is 6677 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And seasons greetings to you all too.....have a good one.

hope you and your family's all have a nice xmas and new year guys and girls :xmas:

btw i like your avatar (or aviator [lol] as someone elsewhere called them!!) is it you or a celeb??

And seasons greetings to you all too.....have a good one.

btw i like your avatar (or aviator [lol] as someone elsewhere called them!!) is it you or a celeb??

it aint Alan, too goo dlooking to be him, he's scotch ye know ;)

haha the scottish are the finest looking people of all you know! :D it's johnny cash mate! B) as for being a sad suzuki twat, i hang my head in shame :( i tell you what though, it's a well screwed together old bike :blink:

haha the scottish are the finest looking people of all you know! :D it's johnny cash mate! B) as for being a sad suzuki twat, i hang my head in shame :( i tell you what though, it's a well screwed together old bike :blink:

keep taking the tablets m8, you'll get thru it dont worry :P

they must have used loc tite :lol:

HAPPY HOLIDAZE!!

To all the fellow Yamaholics on this site ;)

......even though a few of 'em are now tainted due to some Shitzuki <_< & Beemer :rolleyes:contamination :icon_cheesygrin:

haha the scottish are the finest looking people of all you know! :D

Yeah.....& then your alarm clock went off! :lol:

as for being a sad suzuki twat, i hang my head in shame :( i tell you what though, it's a well screwed together old bike :blink:

Always kinda liked those early Gixxer's Alan ;) ......remind me off when they 1st came out & Kicked Ass @ the racetrack. B)

• Admin

Well i missed the Happy Christmas part, so happy new year to everyone hehe

What the hell is this place coming to? I have no bike, pete has an orange, bike and then there is the people with other brands... traitors!!! :lol:

I to missed the happy christmas bit but i hope you all had a good one! I hope santa brought you some biker bits, he did me, some red wheel rim tape and a new footpeg hanger as my old one is cracked!! woops!

And happy New Year's Eve Everybody!!!!

Well i missed the Happy Christmas part, so happy new year to everyone hehe

What the hell is this place coming to? I have no bike, pete has an orange, bike and then there is the people with other brands... traitors!!! :lol:

And then there's the saddos with no bike at all! :lol:

• Admin

The nearest thing ive got to a bike at the moment is my missus! :lol:

You limey motherfuckers can kiss my goddam ass! Punkass faggots!

Eddy, you are just a fat lardy american who would love to be able to ride a bike if only the fire department would take off the side of your trailer so you could go outside. :lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)