My XT500

mcferreira100
This post is 3797 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

6nea.jpg
  • Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sold this 5 years ago for around 1500 pound. Can get them here now for around 1700.

She's a beauty. :)

Very nice standard bike indeed, would mind a later version just to add to my few..

DSC_1456.jpg

TTB

My next Xt500 will be a motard.

2fxg.jpg
  • Like 1

Why aren't these photos up for the calendar? Beautiful bikes!

Very nice standard bike indeed, would mind a later version just to add to my few..

You are just Bl@@dy greedy, I would love an XT 500, I just don't have deep enough pockets do buy even a wreck to do up! hehehe, they are very smart looking bikes though,

I`ve seen one just the engine in the frame, forks and wheels for under 100 pounds (ZAR1,234.00). This could be the start of a project.

rfa4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Didnt realise if I remove pic from Imageshack its gone here. So putting it back.

rjl0.jpg

I`ve seen one just the engine in the frame, forks and wheels for under 100 pounds (ZAR1,234.00). This could be the start of a project.

rfa4.jpg

Sounds like a bargain to me , i would suspect it bought by now.

If it isnt then it should be for that money.

TTB

It is gone actually.

• 4 months later...

Just resprayed my latest XT500 fuel tank. Very happy..she gonna look good. Still sum pinstriping to come.

g6sz.jpg

back on the bike

qesx.jpg

will get it outside for a pic..but then you will notice blemishes on my paint job..will wait for just the right light.