need to disable a moped. Ideas

MrCardboardDave
This post is 4013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a feeling its one of those less than perfect situations where Dad isnt there to dish out the appropriate man bollocking (no offence to the ladies but any son with a decent father has been there ).

There is a good chance she cant stop him. Hence asking Dave for some help.

Certainly a difficult one to solve. Report him and ask the plods to have a chat. If he isnt caught he wont get points but the vevehicle will be 'on watch' so to speak.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for all your replies.

In the end i decided on doing nothing other than a word and giving him an explanation of what would happen when not if caught and last night he was, not only that he failed to stop and crashed after a "chase"

cant cure stupid.

Oh dear, what a shame, really you can't cure a numb nuts from being a numb nuts, just keep trying the SENSIBLE route and see if he can be talked into being a bit less of a know it all. My sons are the same, talk to them and it's like I'm speaking Martian, shame they don't come complete with a manual. :jossun:

So might we see him on road wars then?