Hi From Bristol!

This post is 4029 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all, just wanted to say hi as I have just joined the forum.

I'm a Fz6 owner, and previously owned an xj600 diversion. Currently living in Bristol. If anyone's ever having a meet up in the area please do give me a shout.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi norcot" :welcome: member pliningas is near you, hes a mod on the Xj forum,,,

Thanks airhead and blackhat, I think pilningas has already pointed out that he knew the road in my video that I posted in the videos board, lol, seems he knows his way around the area :)

Nice to meet you all!

Thanks airhead and blackhat, I think pilningas has already pointed out that he knew the road in my video that I posted in the videos board, lol, seems he knows his way around the area :)

Nice to meet you all!

This is a great forum - amongst the very best.

For local rides try googling:

4counties

and

wiltshirebikers

I ride with both (and with my long time mates).

WB went down to West Bay today [superb ride 5*], 4counties are riding to Brecon next sunday. There are always tons of rideouts round this way and people are friendly.

Notable rides within shooting distance of Bristol for me are: Fish Hill, Malvern-British Camp, Gospel Pass, Hirwaun-Treochy-Ogmore, Abergavenny-Hereford, ZigZag hill, Taunton to Minehead, A35 (all the way), A39 Bath to Devon and A30 start to London.

• Like 1

This is a great forum - amongst the very best.

For local rides try googling:

4counties

and

wiltshirebikers

I ride with both (and with my long time mates).

WB went down to West Bay today [superb ride 5*], 4counties are riding to Brecon next sunday. There are always tons of rideouts round this way and people are friendly.

Notable rides within shooting distance of Bristol for me are: Fish Hill, Malvern-British Camp, Gospel Pass, Hirwaun-Treochy-Ogmore, Abergavenny-Hereford, ZigZag hill, Taunton to Minehead, A35 (all the way), A39 Bath to Devon and A30 start to London.

Thank you very much for the info, I will look up these in google over lunch today :)

Hey Norcot, welcome to the forum!

Hi Norcot, I'm just down the road from you (gloucestershire) Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy yourself. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online