Whats a mans biscuit?

Noise
This post is 4094 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...or of course shortbread

Yum! Now I want some shortbread.

How about a buttered wheat a bix? Could that be classed as a man biscuit?

Nope never tried that, but the last time i had a buttered weetabix, i was heavily clogged up and near on ripped the bog off the floor trying to squeeze it out. Not fun times.

• Like 1

Unfortunately they no longer put screech in the rat packs :(, you get a little pouch of fruit flavoured paste/drink and an oatmeal biscuit which is full of sugar, and the 'not for civies' yorkie bars have been shitcanned because they weren't halal compatable, they now give you some shit choc which seperates into a milky layer and dust

thats wank, used to love waking up in the morning to a nice well made bottle of screech! do they still give you corned beef hash for breaky? but saying that it might be corned horse hash these days :)

A Jaffa cake (or twenty) dunked in hot chocolate, mmm nom nom nom

Wagon Wheels did the trick too... haven't seen them about in yonks..

Somerfield/Morrisons, Waitrose and Sainsburys all sell them. Asda and Tesco probably do too, but I'm banned from shopping in those...

Nope never tried that, but the last time i had a buttered weetabix, i was heavily clogged up and near on ripped the bog off the floor trying to squeeze it out. Not fun times.

Love it ! spat my coffee laughing so hard...

• Like 1

My work here is done

thats wank, used to love waking up in the morning to a nice well made bottle of screech! do they still give you corned beef hash for breaky? but saying that it might be corned horse hash these days :)

yeah the corned beef hash is still there, so is the little bottle of tabasco to make it edible, they do a wicked lamb curry for the dinner pack tho

O right used to have to buy your own bottle of Tabasco to put with it. Yer remember the curry was the best thing to save. Mine used to always get nicked by my corporal and had an extra corned beef lol