Strobe Light

Preload
This post is 4166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right chaps what are you using I'm after a decent quality item for use on 2 & 4 strokes.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I got a xenon off ebay for £20. works great and is brighter than the older versions.

You need a battery to work them though

I have an Gunson its 30 years old just fancy a new one/ better one. Trying to get one for Christmas you see from her indoors.

The last time I used my strobe light was on my old Austin Maxi. :eusa_think:

+1 for the Draper. I've owned mine for a few years now and its done all I've asked of it.

Going on from that, can anybody remember using a multimeter to to set the points dwell angle.

Going on from that, can anybody remember using a multimeter to to set the points dwell angle.

I have a dwell meter, Gunson I believe!

+1 for the Draper. I've owned mine for a few years now and its done all I've asked of it.

that's what I have

Thanks Chaps I cant find good reason to buy a 2 stroke strobe had a word with an old mate who used to race prep RS125's & 250 and he said its almost impossible to get a decent reading so when I get on it will be nothing fancy.