Worth A Gamble?

Grouch
This post is 4202 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

damn, google translations cant help me with that piss poor attempt at out language.

Congratulations on your 'Chernobyl Blog', I thought it was cool. even if the pictures did creep me out.

Personally i wouldn't waste my time with a guy (or lass for that matter) who can't even be arsed to write proper English. But still, it made me chuckle

that's foamy again. I swear it is!

I think you'll find i am perfectly capable of speaking 'The Queens', you can hide a lot in vocabulary dontyaknowI even went through a period of writing poetry and songs during my 1st and 2nd afghan tours, probably the only time ive really felt alive is out there.

TBH for £700 it looks dappa, if it wasnt so far north i may even be tempted to buy it, tidy it up and sell it on (provided it is genuine and in good nick ofc)

Let's hope they spend the 700 quid on English lessons...

Ha Foamy dose poetry! LARDY DAR! :biglaugha: Only a guy in the RAF has time to sit down and do that.

Loves ya really.

:hah:

Instead, if you give me the £1,000 I'll not only give you a string of insults to your intelligence, but I'll actually write them down - At least that way you'd actually get *something* for your money!

You buy this, you'll get 'nowt wiv it', including no bike, most likely... But if you're very, very lucky, you'll get a prison sentence of some sort.

Something like receiving stolen goods, I expect.

I know it looks dodgy but I want it, I bet I could get it for less. I'm going to quiz the little douche, and It's only 20 miles away from me. I can do a bot of work to it and then sell it for a profit.

He won't answer his phone.

Hahaha! Let me put my surprised look on... :o What was it, 2pm there? Maybe he's still asleep in mom's basement.

It's quite likely stolen.

It's also been removed anyway, probably because it was stolen.

Congratulations on your 'Chernobyl Blog', I thought it was cool. even if the pictures did creep me out.

Cheers matey, it was creepy being there.

Hahaha! Let me put my surprised look on... :o What was it, 2pm there? Maybe he's still asleep in mom's basement.

That's what I thought lol

There is a cheap project TZR125 for sale though £150 LINKY

I would love a TZR but that is too far for me, and I would like an early 90's model.

Cheers matey, it was creepy being there.

The gas mask room was pretty fucked up. How come you went there?

The gas mask room was pretty fucked up. How come you went there?

Fancied something different haha.

Still seems dodgy, wonder if you still get a reciept from his mam....

Sorry i mean:

STEEL SEAM DOGGY, WUNDA I U STEEL GIT EH RECEET OV IS MA...

Answer is still no. Only gamble on something when you do actually have some chance of profiting by it!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online