My XT Latest Pics

Grouch
This post is 4181 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks very nice! :thumb:

Pretty litle bike grouch, fun to ride I should think. :jossun::thumb:

Thanks guys. I can't fault her apart from now I am a more experienced rider, she is beginning to feel a little bit slow.

:lol: I know the feeling... gotta get my DT done so I can have a boost.

It looks a lot better on the pictures than I thought it would. It will look even better whn I put new brake discs on, also from looking at the pics a new sprocket will improve it's looks as well.

Get it done, I'm proper dying for a 2T

Nice chunky little Xt grouch"o [ marx] ,,, you shoulda popped over to Squires on saturday, you being in yorkshire,

pass you test, and get a DT250 MX . cheap reliable, under 33 bhp. you"l love it,,, :headbang:

I wanted to go to Squires but I work on weekends at the moment. I don't know what to do yet, my insurance runs up until March so I can't think about out until that runs out. I keep changing my mind whether to get a 125 2T or do my big bike test.

Great looking bike Grouch! I did look at one of these when checking out second hand bike. :-)

• 1 month later...

Hey dude looks in great condition! damn near the same bike as mine i even have acerbis bark busters! haha awesome man! :headbang: main differences being urs is 6 months too a year newer, looks a fuckload tidier and the bark busters are blue on yours (i went for the black ones) ! ^_^

so your also noticing the lack of top end on this bike, yeah it sucks, having to rag the shite out of the bike to hit 60-70 and then you end up cruising at about 50 to stop the bike from screaming and kinda end up inviting cars to overtake, hey i dont mind em passing as long as they keep there fucking distance i have had a fair few cut back in right in front of me and when i say right in front i mean real close. thats my main prob with it, so im on my way to getting my licance , just passed my theory last week and looking to get some practice on a bigger bike before my module one, which im planing on doing ASAP. if i were u i wouldent bother with the 2t 125 as you will just as soon get bored of that, or maybe ull get a buzz from it a few weeks more but you'll only be looking to upgrade soon after. do ur test matey! B)

Cracking bikes , i bought my lad an R version a year ago to pass his test on and it was a great bike, he passed his test

and has moved up to an old school XT250G.

TTB

having to rag the shite out of the bike to hit 60-70 and then you end up cruising at about 50 to stop the bike from screaming B)

Aye lads " why not go up 1 tooth on front sprocket, :eusa_think:

I think I will when I replace the chain and sprockets in a few months.

when you get round to it please let me know how this effects your top end speed but also your acceleration? as i'm sure you've noticed one of the things this bike has going for it is how nippy it is around town and other speed restricted zones (dare i say up to 50? maybe not but definitely up to 40 isn't bad at all). very interested to know if you will even be able to notice the change in acceleration? hmmm if you do go up a tooth please let me know :)

Aye lads " why not go up 1 tooth on front sprocket, :eusa_think:

If if doesn't slow the acceleration down too much i will definitely go up a tooth on the front. great idea blackhat!