Country/regional threads?

Alex
This post is 4284 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have Country/Regional threads?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

"Rideout in Moab, Utah"

"Rideout to Accra, Ghana"

"Rideout from Pluto to Io"

That's all people have to do. Make it clear in the thread title and there's no need for separate forums - Just a single Rideout one.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Exactly - hear hear. As I said, if the need arose (which I dont see happening), you could even have 5 continental stickys, then if joe bloggs was riding across europe, but live in the states, and head for asia they could check each thread on their way through.

BUT... I dont think that would ever happen on this forum. Maybe a general motorcycle forum, but not one that is bike make specific.

Kinda agree with the majority here. Leave as is and if folk want to organise a ride out, just start a new thread with details.

"Rideout in Moab, Utah"

"Rideout to Accra, Ghana"

"Rideout from Pluto to Io"

That's all people have to do. Make it clear in the thread title and there's no need for separate forums - Just a single Rideout one.

anyone for MARS?

anyone for MARS?

No Just Rover drivers!

BOM BOM!!

Thanks Alex, I like to hear what folks have to say from around the world and as for one hit wonders some do in fact stick around after they have fixed the original problem, simply cos they know they can get help from here. If you make it to difficult to post most will sod off to easier sites and your just left with the same folks, nothing wrong with you lot but new blood is always welcome it keeps things fresh. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online