Hello

Colt
This post is 4295 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey, just figured id give some background about me since i blindly jumped into forums.

I'm 15 years old and born into a motorcycle family, my sister and brother in law ride a harley, my parents ride a matched set of vulcans, and i have two Yamahas.

I listen to good music (not rap or dupstep... i mean really?) classic rock and roll or older music with a beat is where its at, kinda sad when i mention Beatles, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, AC/DC, or Styx (only to name a few... a very little bit of whats on my iPod) and my friends look at me like im foreign life species.

I'm very inclined into mechanics, love working on motors and constantly having project bikes or cars to work on.

I love boating, my family currently has 5 boats, a paddle boat, aluminum boat (both for pond) a 14ft rigid bottom dingy (super fast beats most cigarette boats, lol), a 24ft Striper sport fishing center console deep water boat (with a Yamaha outboard), and the biggest, a 35ft Chris Craft Commander Express FXA, 10th one ever built, with limited mahogany interior.

okay, i talk too much, hope thats enough info

i also need some help with some new bikes i got... any help would...well, help, thanks :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi welcome read your post in bar you should have posted it in workshop but I left you lots of info there.

:welcome: to the YOC. Sounds like you know your way around restorations and builds... and at 15... wish I'd have started then. :lol: I have an old friend who restored a Chris Craft... beautiful craftsmanship... I should dig out those pictures (good times). :D

See you online!

Welcome colt " whats the Enduro model ? & styx , great band havn"t heard em for years,,

Welcome Colt, am from an island of ireland,,,, so am also interested in boats.

Few mates have very very fast RIBS, like the one ya mentioned. 85 mph over waves and ya mightened toutch the water for another 5 to 8 seconds.

Bloody great fun,,,,,,,mind its a bit sore on the body after a while.

Welcome Colt, am from an island of ireland,,,, so am also interested in boats.

Few mates have very very fast RIBS, like the one ya mentioned. 85 mph over waves and ya mightened toutch the water for another 5 to 8 seconds.

Bloody great fun,,,,,,,mind its a bit sore on the body after a while.

I think the one we have is a Valiant, made in... Italy? But yea, no seats so you sit on the top of the tubes on the sides, yea, it gets you pretty sore after a while

Welcome colt " whats the Enduro model ? & styx , great band havn"t heard em for years,,

I'll check the model and year on the enduro and other bikes shortly, gotta get the numbers off the frames, there is some pics on my other post, however, the enduro is missing part of the exhaust... So that would result in a lack of power I believe, if there's enough back pressure to even keep it running smooth.