Open face helmet

DirtyDT
This post is 4330 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am really hankering after one of these

41fqipYKdlL._AA300_.jpg

AGV RP60 - comes with a peak and some snazzy goggles.

Any views - apart from not wearing an open face lid?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I enjoy using my open face, its quite liberating.

I just don't ride silly as the protection isn't as good as a full face!

I know what you mean. I had a Givi demi open face helmet and that felt so different.

When I accelerate past 40mph, I can't breathe, visor comes down so I don't turn blue LOL

looks good though, just can't hack it.

C'mon the Mods.....looks great. Always thought my nose was too big for one of these though .... it''s easier pretending ur George Clooney in a full face helmet :bag:

...........Always thought my nose was too big for one of these though ....

I do have the same problem.

I have 1 ,, I will take it to squires dirty" if your wearing yours,,,, true1970"s :jossun:

I have an open face German style one and its great but again im more alert to wankers as I dont really wanna test out how good it is if you catch my drift lol

LOVE IT! I would wear it around town since I don't get up over 35mph on my ride to and from work (and usually leave my visor up for that). But on high speed roads I like to cover my face... not that my bike really goes "high speeds". HA!

I have 1 ,, I will take it to squires dirty" if your wearing yours,,,, true1970"s :jossun:

OK John :D . I have already picked up a classic Lewis leather jacket in great condition. I just hope the bike is ready.

You'll wear it till you take your first high speed bee to the face , thats when i switched back to full face :-)

I have an AGV flip and have had open face helmets before so I know it hurts. Worse for me is the lorries as they seem to pump out sand from somewhere which sandblasts my face. Having already headbutted a pigeon a while ago, which left me concussed, I will always be ready to duck quicker.

I like the Bell Jet RT helmet with some Scott 83X motocross goggles myself, nice and comfy

http://www.motolegends.com/home/search.html?filter_value=bell+rt+helmets&filter_type=6&filter_Action=0&filter_name=SearchTerm

Matched with a Bell Mojave jacket , King of cool.

You would look a tit on a chopper though with all this on so it all depends on the bike you ride.

TTB