smashed side window

up.yours
This post is 4371 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what a wonderfull start to the weekend , :madflame:

why should i not be allowed to remove their little finger if i find them , :madflame: they don't need it.

and it might make other scrotes think twice. :madflame:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am guessing someone put a window in on your car Kev?

Forget the finger, go for the scrotes. It stops them breading.

Ah the joy of revenge, go find them and rip them a new one, bastards.

it's cost me £70 and a wasted morning waiting in , it's supposed to be my day off,

todays for riding my bike, not waiting in for my bloody window to be replaced , the little low life fuckin twats. i would do time if i found out who did it, or maybe get myself a fine, i don't care, they would certainly get hurt ie little finger,no teeth, small crack on jaw.

rant over,,,

yes newman, they have abused my car.

That truly Sucks Kev. Far too many people who don't give a fuck about other people's property in this country. No punishment if they are caught.

nail on the head their merv, just no deterrent in the courts. whats annoyin me is it cost me forty quid for a window , the frame looks a mess now,

the garmin cost £130 , and the scum who stole it will sell it for a tenner :madflame:

Thats proper shit Kev! i think they should make it legal so that if you catch the person hows fucked over your life and can prove it then YOU can punish them in any way you like.......saves on police then dont it and we can get proper justice!

I left my windows open one day when i went to town (Yeovil) and some little fucker stole my Tic Tacs! really pissed me off that!

i would nail their hand to a tree in the country side and leave them there for someone to release.

some would say this is harsh ? but so is stealing a mans tic-tacs :biglaugha: the cheeky little fuckers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online