is it just me?

up.yours
This post is 4393 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

when im shagging the missus, i think of one her mates, sometimes i imagine a few of her mates,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

when im shagging the missus, i think of one her mates, sometimes i imagine a few of her mates,

Girl mates or boy mates?

It could be worse.

When one of your missus's mates is being shagged by her husband he could be thinking of your missus.

Or it could be really bad....when one of your lady's friends is being shagged by her husband he could be thinking of you!!!

Hey i aint had any thing for 11 months!!!! so its starting to worry me that im starting to find im thinking of you all

:wank4az: lol

so what are you saying? is it just me :eusa_shifty: .

i once thought i was shagging ann wozzername, and woke up sweating. :barf:

So your saying that you wouldn't shag Ann Robbinson if the opportunity came around???? THINK OF THE MONEY!!!!!

oh? yea i would shag that one, infact i once did,but the missus was under me at the time.

it's the other ann im on about, the big wyd one.

O Ann Widecome (if thats how you spell it?)...........Um Na think id pass on that one!

Now Sharon Ozbourne..............NOW YOUR TALKING!!!!!

Just remember Steve, Ride the camels TO TOWN. :jossun:

i was thinking of the wifes sister once? when i had done the wife said did you have to be so rough,

i feckin hate her sister, the little bitch. :biglaugha:

called the ex 'Max' once whilst rattling her off the headboard (Max is her dogs name), needless to say the fun ended there, she gave me a playfull slap, and then another... then things got kind of out of hand, we went on a "break" and started seeing other people, she took my favourite pair of jeans, my A7X hoodie and most of my CD collection... f*cking bitch...

if your imagining shaging the dog , for fuck sake, keep it to yourself :biglaugha:

i once thought i was shagging kate beckinsale after i had watched underworld :spin2: phroor

O yes Kev now your talking! Kate beckinsale in them all in one leathers is just the biggest turn on ever! but have you seen her in Vanhelsing? she would get it all over the shop!

But saying this i had a dream last night (i dont get sex so i can only dream about it now) in my dream i was shagging Marge Simpson..................And yes she is quite hot! :D

But saying this i had a dream last night (i dont get sex so i can only dream about it now) in my dream i was shagging Marge Simpson..................And yes she is quite hot! :D

Just out of curiosity Noise, but did the carpet match the curtains?

O yes!

Might try out Miss Crabapple tonight if im lucky. Or Ned Flanders missus, shes quite tasty too lol

Come on Foamy you cant tell me you aint thought of shagging one of the Simpsons!? lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online