Gilera 4V project

drewpy
This post is 3189 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hyper::hyper::hyper: was there really any doubt? Bet the inspector took a quick look at your front brake though.

turned a few heads I bet! :thumb:

one rubber necker nearly hit a parked car, when I was pushing it home :)

got the tracker done at the same time and got a tenner off too :)

Pm'd Lee to see about insurance and add the other bikes when their insurance is due

• Like 1

:hyper::hyper::hyper: was there really any doubt? Bet the inspector took a quick look at your front brake though.

front brake passed easily, its really progressive and the bike doesn't get crossed up at all ( when riding it off the queens highway)

got the air filter delivered today too, 4 days from San Francisco to Eccles!

Good luck :thumb: " i had 3 refusals with Z900. last one was need a NOVA. even tho it was a box of bits, not imported,, :eusa_wall:

Good luck :thumb: " i had 3 refusals with Z900. last one was need a NOVA. even tho it was a box of bits, not imported,, :eusa_wall:

John, how long do they take to decide either way?

letter arrived at DVLA!

WTF with this signature? did Foams sign it, as its a penis!

Signature of delivery for your item

KF768296965GBpenis_zps14d14b90.png

Printed name: BE TB

Nope that a typical gov signature,that way if something goes to shit they can claim they didnt sign it LOL

I always wonder how the drug store reads what my doc writes to me it always looks like she used a etch a sketch during a epielptic seizure just a bunch of squigle lines

So dose this mean you got it regestered now?

• Like 1

no, it only arrived to the DVLA :eusa_shifty:

I dug out the spannie from the shed today and it hasn't got the end piece on the can anyone have a spare off an old exhaust?

WP_20140212_001_zps97138e4c.jpg

Holy crap you guys have so manny hoops to jump through.Here just MTO cert and go

Ps so glad you posted a pict of what you want cause I know you were talking english but I had no idea as to what you wanted,,erum still not sure wtf is a spany and while I am asking what is a chave?

Thank's sniff I was thinking chave was hookers or young girls,, around here we have lots of layabouts during the winter kinda hard to do much when everything is frozen solid..spannies make sence now as well

was gonna say, i could spin one up on the lathe if you were short of a solution.

cheers foams, next time maybe :)

bollocks, didn't complete a NOVA and the twats want one now.

how the hell can I complete one when I don't know when and who imported it.

has anyone got any links or advice how to proceed?