This post is 4681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI everyone new to site .Have brought myself a tr1 1981 today she has been chopped. Sorry if this offends any of you but she just looked nice lol.So figured talk to those that are in the know so here i am.Ridden all my life dont know nothing else. Im 51 so been doing it a while so my respects to you all and may you all ride long ...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI everyone new to site .Have brought myself a tr1 1981 today she has been chopped. Sorry if this offends any of you but she just looked nice lol.So figured talk to those that are in the know so here i am.Ridden all my life dont know nothing else. Im 51 so been doing it a while so my respects to you all and may you all ride long ...

Hi and welcome to the forum Smuggler.

Hey Hey,

I've only been here a week, and they seem a friendly bunch. If not a little loose in the brain from the petrol fumes ;):lol:

Failte to the YOC Smugler B)

What be the plan for your new bike ?

right smuggler you don't have a TR1 till we see a picture.

here's one i really like

Tr1.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online