My Official Hello From Sunny So Cal USA

This post is 4749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey All!

A warm hello from sunny southern California. I just bought my first bike (a yamaha XS750 Special from 1978). I'm excited to fix it up and get to enjoy riding it. I hope you all are doing well. I'm happy to be a new member of this community.

Brian

imag0179n.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey All!

A warm hello from sunny southern California. I just bought my first bike (a yamaha XS750 Special from 1978). I'm excited to fix it up and get to enjoy riding it. I hope you all are doing well. I'm happy to be a new member of this community.

Brian

Greetings Brian :welcome: Lovely bike, and California too...you got it made mate ;):D

Hi and welcome to the online version of 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' Brian :huh:

nice bike B)

Nice looking bike :)

I'm always fascinated to look around other folks' garages/workshops when they put photos up, sometimes see the oddest things

Is that someones head on the top right hand shelf :o

Haha! No, I believe it's an old bag of thinset that just happens to be crumpled up looking like a head or something.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online