Just saying hello, that sort of thing.

This post is 4826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all.

Just saying hello.

I've had an sr125 since December - when I passed my CBT. I originally planned on using the 125 to pass my CBT, and then progress up to the DAS and get a bigger bike, but Amy has worked her way into my heart, and I think I'll keep her for a while - hence joining the forum.

She's a 2002 model, and I've fitted a top box, PDoiler, and Oxford Hotgrips - the latter two triggered by a relay hooked into the rear light cluster.

And that's me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: that man, always keep your first bike or you always come to regret it!

I would second that. Anyone seen my Suzi TS90?

Never call a bike a girls name............You will fall in love with it and then it will let you down <_< .

Never call a bike a girls name............You will fall in love with it and then it will let you down <_< .

Well - Yamaha, Amy. The two seemed to go together.

Hm, picture - I'll have to take one first!

and run off with another fella :lol:

Yep. The thought of another bloke straddling your ride.........................not good.

Think of it being ridden by another woman, faaaaar better

I'd just like to say "Thanks a bunch!" - as soon as you lot posted, she did indeed let me down on the way home, and I'm still not entirely sure what the problem was: Amy won't run

Never call a bike a girls name... ...You will fall in love with it and then it will let you down

:huh:

:welcome: that man, always keep your first bike or you always come to regret it!

Funny you should say that - I actually already have a second bike - a Honda CB400, but obviously I can't ride that until I pass my main test. But I'm having so much fun on Amy, that I'm in no rush...