Suzuki GSXR 600 1997

ChristianSRA
This post is 4846 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys just a quick one.

Is it actually possible to change a GSXR headlights from the 1997 version to say a 2004ish version? The bikes are nice but the headlights are ghastly?

Cheers guys

ChristianSRA

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys just a quick one.

Is it actually possible to change a GSXR headlights from the 1997 version to say a 2004ish version? The bikes are nice but the headlights are ghastly?

Cheers guys

ChristianSRA

Would this be a Yamaha gsxr?? :huh:

82608111.jpg;)

It ia possible to change the bike to a yamaha, take that piece of trown together suzuki crud to the nearest bikeshop and part exchange for a yamaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking the Suzuki Owners Club may have been a better place to ask?

Nowhere near as nice as here i might add, power rangers rule over there.

I'm thinking the Suzuki Owners Club may have been a better place to ask?

Nowhere near as nice as here i might add, power rangers rule over there.

Hey there are some great people on the SOC I found Cynic. Thanks to some of them I got my DTR home from deepest Stokeshire ;)

I dont spend any time there anymore though :rolleyes:

Chris I doubt it mate, the GSXR's are faired bikes and the headlamps are syled as part of the fairings wich in turn will have different mounting brackets wont they?

Hey there are some great people on the SOC I found Cynic. Thanks to some of them I got my DTR home from deepest Stokeshire ;)

I dont spend any time there anymore though :rolleyes:

Chris I doubt it mate, the GSXR's are faired bikes and the headlamps are syled as part of the fairings wich in turn will have different mounting brackets wont they?

The important word in that statement OG is SOME. I'll agree some of them are ok. But i found if you didn't want to do a billion miles an hour and can grind your sliders it was a bit flat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online