Birthday Pressies!

christofeser
This post is 4865 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay so on the 4th of February I'm 18 (YAY)

Anyway, my dad asked me today what I wanted. I'm guessing I'd like something bike related, so any suggestions?

Maybe a nice set of leathers, new helmet, etc... ?

Suggestions please!!!!?

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Winter or Summer gloves or clothing (unless you have both).

Tool kit

Bike jack

Chain

New tyres

Full service

Chrome accessories

New helmet

Saddlebags

Luggage rack

Service manual

The list is endless....

Okay so on the 4th of February I'm 18 (YAY)

Anyway, my dad asked me today what I wanted. I'm guessing I'd like something bike related, so any suggestions?

Maybe a nice set of leathers, new helmet, etc... ?

Suggestions please!!!!?

Chris

a nice big shed, every man should have one, for keeping his gun/pigeons/fishing tackle/wank mags in (do people keep pigeons dahn saarf)

Right. So thats given me some ideas.

No, I will not be asking my dad for some wank mags.

Yes, Draggin jeans are nice :) could always get some.

Got gloves and lid and an old 2-piece Akito Leather set. On the look out for a nice black one-piece for my Ninja though.

I already have a sexy 18 year old girlie :P

We have a nice big shed in the garden but it's full of shit, and cant get the bike round the side of the house into the garden where it is.

Things like chains and that are always nice, maybe a tail tidy or something for the Ninja.

Thanks for the ideas guys!!!

Chris

a Cuban cigar to add to your collection....(thats if you havent got one already lol)

a Cuban cigar to add to your collection....(thats if you havent got one already lol)

I have a couple of Cubans in at the moment. A Robusto and a Montecristo, and they're both quite nice. I mainly smoke Costa Rican, prefer em ;)

Jeans are definitely an option here. I'm still at college, and wear normal jeans to ride in every morning (as wearing leathers to college would be a definite no no), leaving myself feeling rather vulnerable!

Hood jeans are better completely kevlar lined not just the hips and knees

Draggin jeans have fully lined pairs as well, although when I say draggin jeans, I use it as a coverall generic term for Kevlar jeans full stop. However, the very fact that the trade name Draggin has become shorthand for Kevlar jeans in general provides testement to the labels quality I guess. I digress, my jeans are draggin and fully kevlar lined, not cheap but do you really want your Personal Protective Equipment to be cheap?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online