smashed out my head

up.yours
This post is 4868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bah humbug,,did you have another loneley christmas,

I see you surfaced now, must have been a session :barf:

Wish santa had brought me a front tyre for the XJ... i keep getting this twitch to throw my leg over and give it a good thrashing... gave the lady friend a bit of a shock when i started making engine noises :unsure:

oh shit , i thought it was all over,but im off to the moses gate tonight for a christmas come down party. :beerchug::popcorn::buzz:

Now I have lear ned how to speek een your Polish acceents Natalia- I'eem sure Scoteesh and Polish relations veel be masch beeter for thee hippy noo yerr, now can you seend mee yours booby pictoors and some botty pictoors too weeth the no neekers on

James Connery B)

Now I have lear ned how to speek een your Polish acceents Natalia- I'eem sure Scoteesh and Polish relations veel be masch beeter for thee hippy noo yerr, now can you seend mee yours booby pictoors and some botty pictoors too weeth the no neekers on

James Connery B)

:unsure: realey,, you meen you you want piccis of my man boobs and botty... :o

bah humbug,,did you have another loneley christmas,

Yes I did thanks. :(

My dog died on Christmas Eve when he chewed through an electrical cable. :o:(

It was the only thing holding him onto the roof rack.

ATB

J

Yes I did thanks. :(

My dog died on Christmas Eve when he chewed through an electrical cable. :o:(

It was the only thing holding him onto the roof rack.

ATB

J

oh that's shocking,,, :lol: im so sorry..:lol: :lol:

NO,,,no I dont want pictures of your boobs Kev, I put this in the wrong forum, sorry to hear about your dead dog Josh :(

oh that's shocking,,, :lol: im so sorry..:lol: :lol:

Then I wont tell you about my mother-in-law falling down the stairs and breaking six legs on Christmas Day incase you wet yourself! :o:(<_<

ATB

J

NO,,,no I dont want pictures of your boobs Kev, I put this in the wrong forum, sorry to hear about your dead dog Josh :(

Actually my dog died years ago when it got concussion from chasing parked cars. ;)

ATB

J

nothing wrong with chasing parked cars, just look at my handsome dogs..

fujicamaera133.jpg

Just goes to prove the old adage - the owners get to look like their dogs.

Are they sat on their faces? :huh:

ATB

J