Price This Lil Gem please

2 Wheels
This post is 4915 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

congrats Ms Patricia!

you might be needing a side car for that DT now :lol:

spend the money now as babies will take any money you have!! ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

congratulations der big fella B) to you and Aoife, so if my arithmetic is correct, and it usually isn't then the 'wee one' will be due around Mayo ? :)

all the very best to ye both :cloud9::beerchug:

congratulations der big fella B) to you and Aoife, so if my arithmetic is correct, and it usually isn't then the 'wee one' will be due around Mayo ? :)

all the very best to ye both :cloud9::beerchug:

Aye Jim,,,,,,your math is good,,,,,wee one will be born in Donegal but due in Mayo :lol:

Was just thinkin there,,,,,t'will be close call for the NW200 :o

On a bad note,,,,Aoife got the axe the day,,,,,now only 2 days a week,,,,,Boss is a :wank4az:

Not good news on the job front-the old 'maternity leave' debacle, her boss is discriminatory- a big word meaning b@stard in plain English :angry: , well if the 'wean' arrives when us lot of degenerates are on the Emerald Isle then we'll just have to 'wet the weans heid' B)

that stinks to me, my boss was an Arse today as this was my last day at work. The onsite client was furious at his attitude!!

Apparently new laws in Europe give the bosses all the power to do what they want.

This includes giving the sack even when on maternity !

Some day we'll have the last laugh :D (carma)

Apparently new laws in Europe give the bosses all the power to do what they want.

This includes giving the sack even when on maternity !

Some day we'll have the last laugh :D (carma)

congratz on the news about the baby mate

Thank You from the two of us,,,,,,for all the well wishes :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online