manchester toy run 2010

This post is 4927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have to get me rear tyre done yet(been very busy, i'll make an effort to be there, are you going to turn up on time then Kev? :lol:

I'll get Mike to go as well and anyone else I can get hold of! ;)

Landan for me. Next year if im still alive

Where ya from Dave? Is it north York

have to get me rear tyre done yet(been very busy, i'll make an effort to be there, are you going to turn up on time then Kev? :lol:

I'll get Mike to go as well and anyone else I can get hold of! ;)

iff robs not mot'd the bandit,i might need you to take me::unsure: ,so mcd's at wot time.:thumb:

me and paul,he's now my new best fiend as he bought me a chocolate muffin and a coffee,ta ogb. i look like kirriepete don't i.:DDSCF1511.jpg

great day out.poor turn out from the yoc though.

sorry guys couldn't make it today even though I wanted to.

Is that fred, I say is that fred elliot behind you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Give over, course its im, likes his boys in uniform, ah said ee likes them in uniform like :D

Seriously tho' good to see you guys doing something for the children down your way-a very worthwhile and noble clause cause, makes you stop and think dont it. Brings a tear to a wood eye.

And hats off to Kev for donning the santa suit-or is that the real santa ? OMG ! :o

Kev you might have put some tinsel round Pauls specs and 'glammed' him up a bit :lol:

well done guys B)

Really enjoyed the day as I always do these toy runs, we were so lucky with the weather after all the rain this week. Shame you couldnt make it Drewpy, I have a couple of pics in my camara but my daughter has nicked my reader so will have to wait...but I did find these on t'internet :D

Manchestertoyrun2010.jpg

Manchestertoyrun2010Kev_2.jpg

Manchestertoyrun2010Kev.jpg

Well done you two,,,,,,suporting the kids is always full-filling and ya get to have a bit of craic doing it.....congrats.

That santa gear really looks the part on ya kev !

Your 175 Paul makes a perfect roodof !

:thumb: :thumb:

thanks for the comments boys,i love it when the kids get their hands in my sack,they never know what they might get,

but seriously you just can't do enough for some of the deserving kids that this event is done for.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online