CBT passed

ivan
This post is 5116 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i did my CBT the other day and came away with that A4 paper that says i am ok to ride a 125cc motorbike

it was a good bit of fun with the guys and not forgetting the lady instructor at motor tech at Manchester, i came away with some more knowledge and a little more experience, and was not made to feel that they were trying to teach an old dog new tricks they were serious but laid back a little with it, if folks did something wrong they were shown with respect how to do it the right way, they did not shout and ball at folks, they realy put folks at ease,

i would recomend the folks at motor tech to any one who is looking to do there CBT.

well i came out of there parked up the road in my jeep phoned the insurance and got some cover on my bike, within an hour i was out on her, what a dream to ride so smooth and corners like she is on rails, yeah yeah i know shes only a 125cc but shes all mine yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

regards ivan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done Ivan and stay safe mucker, wanna do the daft stuff-book a track day ! B)

oi oi saverloy!! well done i rmr my CBT last year felt like i passed my test...it's great being on a bike eh? while ya on a roll get ya theory test done then mod1 and mod2...once ya ride a bike and love it there is no going back!!! it's like a drug!! YA WANT MORE!!!....and no i don't do the D.R.U.G before any cocky bugger says it :angry: ...well done mate and carry on going for the big test!!!!...trust me it all worth it!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

CBT THEORY MOD THIS MOD THAT ? dont times change,their was none of that nonsence when i took my test.congrats on the test anyway.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online